1. It's been a really good week.
2. I can't help it -- I'm always a bit suspicious when it's a really good week.
3. Waiting for the other shoe to drop.
4. Or....maybe there is something to this horoscope hooey. I'm no longer a Cancer. I'm.... I don't know. Something else.
5. Perhaps I should care enough to look it up.
6. Or perhaps not. But so far, it certainly seems that there has been a shift in the universe. Perhaps I like being something else, or the something else is being kind to me. Or I'm under the right star. Or how does this work, anyway?
7. Or maybe it's good karma coming home to roost. (Wait. Does karma come home to roost?)
8. I think you know what I mean.
9. I will be CARTing some fun and varied things soon. Fun! And varied! Well, I guess the "varied" is kind of a given.
10. That's why I love my work.
12. I wasn't kidding about the fun and varied.
13. That's why I love my work.
14. Oops, I already said that.
15. What I should add is: When there's enough of it.
16. Which isn't always the case.
17. Feast or famine is the not-so-fun part.
18. But if you use the famine periods wisely, you can do things -- like finish sweaters.
19. I FINISHED DAVID'S SWEATER! And it fits perfectly! And I love it to death. And I can see that I did good work. And that makes me happy.
20. Maybe I can get him to pose for a photo one of these days.
21. But don't hold your breath.
22. It seems imperative that I should take a trip to Edinburgh with my chemistry prof friends to see this historic molecular model made of knitting needles and balls of wool that was just put on display.