Welcome to readers new and old who have come here from the Potter Craft free excerpt from Craft Activism! Check it out! Isn't that wonderful?
Seasoned readers here at NNK will understand why, as soon as I heard the news from Gale that the publisher had chosen our humble chapter on the Red Scarf Project as the featured promotional chapter, I knew I had to jump up out of bed and put up a new post so that new readers would not encounter the 2nd word of my last post as their first introduction to this blog. First impressions and all that. Eh?
Anyhoo, this is still September for another few hours, and September is the traditional time for me to shift into high gear with regard to the Red Scarf Project. What better timing for this new book to come out just a few days ago? And look who has an extra copy:
1. For every $5 donation you make to the Red Scarf Fund For Foster Youth, you get one chance at a drawing for my extra copy of Craft Activism.
2. You are on your honor (I trust my readers) to tell me how many entries you have in the contest.
3. Write an email with the subject line "donation" to THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (only): firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Your name (first name and last initial are fine, if you prefer)
- The amount of your donation
4. Contest will be open until midnight ET next Friday, October 7.
5. Winner will be announced by the following week.
I've put a Paypal button below for your convenience, but if you would rather send a check to Foster Care To Success (the artist formerly known as the Orphan Foundation of America), you may do that also. The address is:
Foster Care to Success
21351 Gentry Drive
Sterling, VA 20166
If you would prefer to donate through the Network for Good rather than use Paypal, click on this link. Scroll to the bottom of that page to find the Network for Good button.