1. Colbert PAC is so awesome.
2. The earthquake.
- Out of respect for the victims of yesterday's horrific earthquake, I am shaking up my morning routine. I am having a cup of mint tea in place of my second cup of coffee.
- Earthquake does less damage to Washington than Eric Cantor.
- Devastating photo.
- Even more devastating photos.
- It has been hypothesized that that was not an earthquake, but it was the founding fathers turning over in their graves.
- I was informed by my professional certification association that they are closed today for "earthquake damage assessment." I hope they are able to pick up all the overturned water bottles and post-it notes in just one day. And more importantly, I hope they did not lose my thumb drive from the test I took last weekend.
So there/they're/their you have it: Wednesday.