1. Post election, I'd like to say that things have gotten back to normal around here, but that ain't so.
2. My little tag line in Facebook used to say, "I blog daily. It's not as painful as it sounds."
But I had to change it to "almost" daily due to the recent loss of a day. Wouldn't want to mislead anyone.
2.a. I'm appallingly behind in reading YOUR blogs, and I apologize.
3. We had Veggies Galore for dinner last night -- not to be confused with that James Bond character with the same surname.
4. I've been knitting a bit. That in itself is an Alert The Media statement.
5. I really love this yarn. (It's Peace Fleece sportweight, Father's Grey.)
6. It's Opening Weekend at UVM, so I'll be busy, which is good. I love busy.
7. And also, Burlington has a special visitor who I'm hoping to see today, and hopefully I'll remember my camera.