I know it's Thursday, and Wednesday is supposed to be for the random, but all I've got are a few mismatched fragments for you today:
1. In Abigail's erudite words, "LOST was so lame" this week. Agreed.
2. Mr. Jefferies has quite a few friends in Facebook! Now you watch them close us down because they think he's a dog. Little do they know, right? (If you're looking for him and can't find him, make sure you are spelling his name correctly.) MrJefferies. Cut and paste the sucker. Many people mistakenly leave out the second "e". Hey, blame my kids -- I didn't name him. #AKC MrJefferies
2.a. I only put that # (number sign, pound sign, hash mark -- or is it hatch mark? Oh wait, that's about LOST.) there because I see all the cool kids doing that in Twitter and Facebook. And I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA why they do it or what effect it has. #clueless
2.b. But it kind of gets on my nerves. #annoyed
3. I am in love with this cartoon. I think I need to get a box of those cards or a t-shirt or something. I love this one too, if it could have "Mr. Jefferies" written in over the little dog. #priceless
4. Weather permitting, I'm planning on going over to that magical land called the Northeast Kingdom today, to visit AnnaMarie who has closed down her blog with malice aforethought*, just so I can't link it today. But I can link you to her Etsy shop in case you want to ogle some of her incredible spinning fiber. #drool
5. I got a tickle at reading a comment to someone's blog recently. It said something to the effect of "You're so great, and funny! And I thank you so much for not having any profanity for a family blog." Well, of course I felt like a finger was being pointed right at me, because it's All About Me, am I right?! But family blog?! Family blog!!? Who signed up for serving up family-friendly content? Yes, because the whole family gathers round the computer to read knitting blogs, eh? And I'm being paid or something, so I have to provide entertainment for people with toddlers sitting on their knees, right? #fuckthatshit.
6. And tomorrow (see cartoon linked above) maybe I'll tell you my feelings about breakfast wraps. (They're not what you think, and they're DEFINITELY NOT family-friendly.) #nevermind
*Damn it! I wish I'd named my blog Malice Aforethought. I've got dibs! Don't anybody go stealing that name out from under me. Bitches!