Weather permitting, I'll be winging my way to Utah this afternoon (Thursday).
On My To-Do List:
- Hug Anne. Search for good-looking guys named Jeff that we can do together for old time's sake. (Get on that, will ya, Anne?) Meet Digger!
- Buy Blessed Juno soap; hug Laurie
- Catch up on old times with Kim. Hug.
- Send full report to Sandy and Cookie on the four bathrooms.
- Hug Margene, hug Smith, hug Moxie
- Aw, fuck it. Hugs all around. I don't need to list everybody, do I?
- Eat at Silver Fork Lodge; gain five more pounds
- Drink tea with Marcia (Well, maybe not. The TSA confiscated her tea. hahahaha)
- Exchange lawyer jokes with Susan
- Behold Margene's Mountain:
- Eat fry sauce
- See Great Salt Lake
- See Park City (Sadly I don't have 36 hours to spend there)
- Stalk Heather Armstrong? (Nah, she's got enough trouble. She doesn't need a nutso Vermonter stalking her. But it would be fun, wouldn't it?)
- Take a ride in Isela's new car
- Try on one of Mim's shawls (Get well quick, Mim, so we can see each other Saturday!)
- Possibly experience a SLC valley inversion (this is, I'm told, nothing like a yoga inversion)
- Meet several as-yet-unknown Utahns
- Knit, knit, knit
- Mail mittens to Rachel
- Eat, drink, shop, and be merry.
As of the time I'm writing this, I have not yet started packing. Yes, I know -- I'd better get on that. I'm debating whether I'm going to bring the laptop. On the one hand, it's one more thing to carry. On the other hand, if I'm stuck in an airport for any length of time, I might like to be connected to the outside world. Well, you know: Wherein "outside world" is defined as The Blogs. I've got some easy knitting lined up to take, and the book on CD, and new comfy boots. I should be all set.
See you on the other side.